- Do you jump from diet to diet?
- Are you looking to build the lean muscle and the physique that you have always wanted?
- Do you have trouble keeping the weight off that you worked so hard to lose?
- Are you looking for support and accountability in your nutrition program?
- Do you need a structured plan to help you get started?
- Have you tried other nutrition programs in the past that have caused you to lose muscle?
- Are you looking for a customized plan?
- Are you confused with all the conflicting information on the internet about what you should and shouldn’t
CrossFit Endurance is the ideal union of strength and cardio designed to build endurance without sacrificing strength. Barbells will not be used in this class setting. As a 45-minute class- you can get in, get it done, and get back to your day – all before lunch. Music, fun, strength, and the death of calories every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:15-11:00 am
Kettlebell Bound is a new CrossFit specialty course that teaches you how to use Kettlebells more effectively, and how to apply them to your training more efficiently. Kettlebells build and develop Strength, Agility, Mobility, Stability as well as Power, Speed and Endurance, which helps with all functional & foundational aspects of life and how you live it. Athletes from all across the spectrum will see fast & measurable gains from our unique brand of Kettlebell Training.
If you’re new or recently new to CrossFit, learning the movements with a Kettlebell is often simpler than the complexities of learning with a bar, and the crossover is immediate and permanent. If you’ve been doing CrossFit for a while, they will help strengthen asymmetric, unilateral, bilateral, and contralateral movement patterns, which will reduce your risk of injury as you chase faster WOD times and new PR lifts. Kettlebell training is for absolutely anybody who wants to improve in any aspect of athletic performance.